Monday, August 8, 2011

What do you think of my idea for a new sitcom?

Since that new show about the Geico cavemen got rave reviews and excellent ratings, it gave me a new idea for a sitcom, I will pitch it to either the CW or Fox. The sitcom will be about the Trix rabbit, and the premise of the show will be all the adventures he has while trying to take the Trix cereal away from those kids. The pilot episode could show him dressing up as a tree or bush, you know like they do in cartoons sometimes, and following the kids around school. Except this show would be a live action show, and the Trix bunny would be some guy in a bunny suit. I thought Haley Joel Osment could be cast to play one of the kids. He's what, like 13 now? Do you think the network would pick up on the idea, and how much money do you think I could make with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment