Monday, August 15, 2011

Need a creative idea to present a gift and travel with it?

Hello all- my cousins are getting married at the end of August and they are having a beach wedding, being married directly on the sand. It is a second marriage for both of them, and I am the only one of my immediate family attending the wedding. My family and I decided to put together a basket of some sort for them, full of some little knick-knacks and 5-6 gift cards to different places. I thought about putting all the trinkets in a pail and shovel, but don't know how I would get something large like that on the plane. The basket will include a hat and beach towel for each the bride and groom, a boat maintenance kit for the groom's boat, bath & body works stuff for the bride, Hershey's kisses, a framed poem in a shadowbox I wrote for them, and of course the giftcards. I would like to present the gift in a fun and beachy themed way. Any and all ideas would be great! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment