Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Does anyone has received a email saying that you won the lottery?

I did received one of those emails and it says that I won 850.000.00 dollars in a lotto draw where they randomly selected a batch of 50,000 international emails and that my emails was selected and won that prize but the question is: are these real? or they just want my money? Because i been replying this person to "claim" my prize and that I have to pay a fee of US$1240 to open a non-resident account in south africa to make an international wire transfer to my bank account here in USA. At first, the guy was pretty convincing but then he said that i had to send the money somewhere in London...and that's weird! why would I send money to London to open a bank account in south africa? I would like to know if these guys just want my money and if you have experienced something similiar and tell me if this are real or they just fake? thanx!

No comments:

Post a Comment