Monday, August 15, 2011

I feel like i'm losing faith?

I used to be completely in love with God and he was my life. Ever since I came to college I feel like i have really gone away from God and my relationship is nowhere as strong as it used to be. And it's not because i'm getting crazy and wild in college and living in sin, because i'm not. I just feel like ever since i came here i have lost my connection with God and don't know how to go back. I really do miss Him and want to hear his voice again but there are times that i even doubt he exists. Sometimes i even wonder if all those feelings i had when i first became a Christian were just my imagination or something i made up because that's what i wanted at that time. I felt like i was so sure He was real because i've never felt like i did when I accepted Christ. I was truly happy and felt a tremendous amount of peace and love. But now I've just lost that feeling and connection. I've prayed but I feel like my faith is still growing weary. I sometimes feel like just giving up but at the same time i'm not happy with the way things are. I just don't know what to do anymore. Has anyone gone through something like this? What should i do? I want to feel close to God but then again I find myself questioning if he really even exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment