Monday, August 8, 2011

Please help me! Serious bat bug problem?

We thought we had a bed bug problem, so called Orkin and they came and treated our bedroom, and the 2 boy's rooms. They told us we had a really bad infestation of bat bugs! Now we have to move everything out of the attic so they can treat up there and we have to try and make sure we seal the bat(s) out They did say we would still see the bugs, and they would have to come back to re-treat. I am so scared to sleep in my own bed. I stay up until I can't keep my eyes open anymore so I can p out and not think about it. But then I'm up a few hours later and have to get out of bed. I just woke up to 2 of them on my pillow! I have 2 young children I have to take care of. They used to love to come in our bed on the weekends and snuggle but now we can't let them and I just feel like I haven't slept in a year, can't eat, and am in tears most of the time because of this. If anyone has had this problem and successfully gotten rid of these, I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment