Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MY GF BROKE UP WITH ME THREE DAYS AGO.. I WANT TO WIN HER BACK HONESTLY NO TRICKS OR ANYTHING..PLEAES HELP ME.?

My gf broke up with me three days ago, we had been together for 20 months almost 2 years day and night we have been together. i have more mistakes then she has. like smoking and getting mad at everything etc. but i love her so much i havent smoked since two days i am willing to do whatever it takes to win her. but i dont want to play any tricks i know one thing is to tell her whats in my heart and i wrote a letter for her which i want to read to her i just dont know how to tell her that i want to meet her. because i dont want to show desperation but at the same time i love her so what i am desperate to meet her. idk wat to do. pleast help me. i am a complete mess on the inside more than the outside. please i want to save us..thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment