Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is my wife cheating on me?

I am a military wife n I can tell ya its not easy I was only w my husband for 4 mnths b4 he got deployed for a year with no r&r n we had a lot of issues afer he got back cuz of stuff that he did n me while he was gone but we worked through it n are now happily married...its not easy on either of you and her being 21 doesn't help so of course she's gunna go out with friends it keeps her mind off u being gone but still the lying bout the phone n the guy thing n was saying that stuff bout ur marriage...that's fishy...I would be suspicious if I was you but when you get home try to work it out...its not easy but at least try its really not easy on her with u being gone n its her first deployment with you...be suspicious n question her u got the right to because u are her HUSBAND!! She will pry get defensive n mad..cuz she pry has done something wrong that's ory y she's trying to act all nice now..she's confused...just talk to her about it and try to work it out!! Good luck and be safe :)..sorry for the weird typing I'm using my phone lol

No comments:

Post a Comment