Friday, August 12, 2011

Funny Story/Joke Star if you like?

There once was a bear and a rabit who lived in a enchanted forest. They both hated each other. One day when they were arguing bunny foot rubbed againest a magic lamp. A genie appeared and gave them both three wishes. The bear claimed he was better looking so he should go first. The bear said "I wish I was the only male bear in the Enchanted forest! The genie nodded and all the male bears in the forrest disappeared. Then the rabit went. I wish I had a motorcycle. The genie nodded and a motorcycle appeared. Thhen it was the bears turn. I wish I was the only male bear in the united states of america. The genie nodded and all the male bears in the country disappeared. Then the genie turn to the bunny. I want a helemet to go with my motorcycle please. The genie nodded and it was done. Then the bear wished it a roaring and happy voice I WISH I WAS THE ONLY MALE BEAR IN THE WORLD! The genie nodded and all the male bears in the world disappeared. Then the rabit said. I wish the bear was gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment